This is a very simple recipe, takes just 1 hour or less to make it. A very easy and quick recipe to have with your evening tea.
1 cup maida (all purpose flour)
½ cup oats (ground to powder)
1 cup ground sugar
2 white eggs
1 cup refined oil or butter
2 tea spoon baking powder
2 tea spoon cocoa powder
1 tea spoon vanilla essence
½ cup milk
1. Take a deep bowl and add a cup of maida ( flour) in it. Grind half a cup of oats in grinder and mix it with the maida. Now grind a cup of sugar and add to it. Add 2 tea spoon of baking powder.
2. Beat 2 eggs in the grinder till fluffy. Add 1 cup of refined oil and vanilla essence, run the blender again.
3. Now pour the egg-oil mixture slowly to the bowl containing maida and mix well. Stir continuously so that no lumps are formed. Add the milk slowly so as to get dropping consistency mixture.
4. Now pour half of the batter in another bowl and add the cocoa powder.Mix well so that no lumps are formed.
5.Now comes the main step of how the black and white pattern will be formed. In the deep greased baking tray ( i have used borosil deep bowl) put a little vanilla flavored batter and let it spread. now in the center of it pour a little of the chocolate batter and let it spread. repeat the whole process and you will get a pattern like this.
6. Bake it in the oven like a regular cake is baked. (here i have used microwave 110 degree for 6 min, and it is ready to serve with my cup of tea.